The Northern Circuit is a route where you walk to the top via the north side of Kilimanjaro.
A route that is rarely walked and therefore very pristine.
You can climb the Northern Circuit in 9 days.
The walk starts at the village of Lemosho on the west side of Kilimanjaro. You climb to the top via the ‘back’ of Kibo. You descend via a different route, the Mweka route.
Dates Northern Circuit
- Small international group: We regularly organize a group that you can join. Here you will find the dates and availability in 2020 - 2021.
- Private ascent: daily departure
Price indication 9-days Northern Circuit
- € 3283 p.p.
- Surcharge single room / tent: € 338 p.p.
Private group trip:
- € 3631 p.p. with 2 people
- € 2966 p.p. with 4 people
- Transfers to/from Kilimanjaro airport;
- 3 nights in a comfortabel hotel (1x logies & breakfast and 2x half board), 2 nights prior to the climb and 1 night after the climb;
- Transfers to/from start and end point Kilimanjaro;
- Kilimanjaro climb (in private or a group) including full team of guides, assistant guides, carriers and chefs;
- All meals and water during the climb;
- Kilimanjaro Nationaal Park entrance fee; Kilimanjaro camping fee;
- Mountain rescue fees;
- Alle government taxes.
- VAT of 18% (introduced on 1 July 2016).
- International flight;
- Visa Tanzania;
- Travel and cancellation insurance;
- Meals not priorly mentioned;
- Rent sleeping bag, mattress and / or walking sticks.
Will you climb the Northern Circuit route?
Contact us directly for more information!