10 reasons to visit Tanzania
Tanzania is a country that has a lot to offer, but why exactly should you go to Tanzania? We give you ten reasons that will make you want to take the plane right now.
1. Tanzania has the most wildlife per square kilometer. This means we can tell you with certainty that you will actually encounter them. Elephants, giraffes and impalas, you can see them everywhere! It is possible to spot the Big Five in Tanzania!
2. Tanzania is a country for everyone. Do you love nature, but also want to relax at the beach? You can! Go on safari and unwind on a Tanzanian tropical island, such as Zanzibar. Also, if you are a lover of culture and mountaineering, Tanzania is the right place for you.
3. Tanzania is home to more than 120 tribes. Everyone live together peacefully and provide cultural diversity. In addition, Tanzania is a politically stable country, with friendly and relaxed people, hakuna matata! So enjoy your trip without worries!
4. In Tanzania, you can admire the migration of the wildebeest in the Serengeti and at the famous Mara River. Nowhere in the world will you find such a unique migration of thousands of animals looking for young grass.
5. The Ngorongoro Crater is the largest intact caldeira on earth. This area is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The crater is 260 square kilometers and is home to more than 300.000 animals!
6. Nowhere are you more at one with nature than in Tanzania. With our Green Camps you sleep in the middle of nature, away from the crowds. These tented camps are completely self-sufficient and are set up in new beautiful places all the time.
7. Tanzania is home to the highest mountain in Africa, Mount Kilimanjaro. It is of course a nice challenge to climb this 5895 meter high mountain once!
8. In Tanzania there are two national parks, Mahale Mountains and Gombe National Park which are undoubtedly the best two places in the world to spot chimpanzees in their natural habitat. Will you observe them with our special Jane Goodall trip?
9. If you book a trip with Explore Tanzania you will travel as sustainably as possible. This means that we take people and nature into account. We travel less by car and are committed to a better world. This way, future generations can also enjoy our beloved Tanzania!
10. Through our knowledge of the country we guarantee that you will end up at the most beautiful places in Tanzania. We ensure that your trip is completely to your liking. Of course we give the best tips for an unforgettable trip and arrange everything for you, so you only have to pack your suitcase and enjoy!