Surrounded by elephants
Dear team Explore Tanzania,
We really enjoyed our stay in Tanzania. The combination of safari in Tanzania mainland and sun-sea-beach in Zanzibar ensures that this “experience trip” is and remains varied, fascinating and fun.
Our guide, Raja, is a true gem. He obviously went out of his way to teach and show us as much as he could about his country. Unfortunately, he was unable to spot a leopard during our tour. Lions, on the other hand, we saw galore, so that Raja even called us “the lion family” at one point…
Some highlights of our trip:
- Being surrounded by elephants in Lake Manyara National Park.
- The bike ride in Mto wa Mbu : an absolute must, also provides the necessary variation in the trip.
- Seeing a large family of sleeping lions and a cheetah with some cubs up close in Serengeti National Park.
- One Nature Tented Lodge in Serengeti: staff, tent, food… perfect.
- For our son: playing football with the local young men in One Nature Serengeti.
- Being woken up by a herd of elephants under and around our baobab tree house in Treetops Tarangire.
- The sailing trip in Zanzibar with snorkeling and the best BBQ on the uninhabited island of Pungume.
Lots of great memories for our family that we will cherish forever.
Thanks for making this happen for us.
Elvire, Jo, Julie, Jerome & Pablo
Would you like to make such an amazing trip too?
Then view the example tours that are fully customizable or
contact us directly for a customized trip!