This is the full Kilimanjaro experience. The Lemosho route on Kilimanjaro offers spectacular nature and enough time to acclimatize; a fantastic route.
You start at the village of Lemosho on the west side of Kilimanjaro and walk through the rainforest to Shira Plateau. You continue by walking beneath the snowy summit from Kibo to Uhuru Peak (the summit).
You can walk the Lemosho route in 8 or 9 days. Both offer good opportunities for acclimatization.
The route starts lower and you walk longer between 3500 and 4000 meters. Along the way, you occasionally walk a little higher, giving your body time to adjust to that height.
We don’t recommend a 7-day route because in that case, the last 2 days are merged into 1, leaving you with hardly any time to rest before climbing to the top.
- Route 1
- Route 2
Dates Lemosho route
- Small international group: We regularly organize a group that you can join. Here you will find the dates and availability in 2021 and 2022.
- Private climb: daily departure
Price indication 8-day Lemosho route
- € 2878 p.p.
- Surcharge single room / tent: € 358 p.p.
Private group trip
- € 3286 p.p. with 2 people
- € 2781 p.p. with 4 people
- Transfers to/from Kilimanjaro airport;
- 3 nights in a comfortabel hotel (1x logies & breakfast and 2x half board), 2 nights prior to the climb and 1 night after the climb;
- Transfers to/from start and end point Kilimanjaro;
- Kilimanjaro climb (in private or a group) including full team of guides, assistant guides, carriers and chefs;
- All meals and water during the climb;
- Kilimanjaro Nationaal Park entrance fee; Kilimanjaro camping fee;
- Mountain rescue fees;
- Alle government taxes.
- International flight;
- Visa Tanzania;
- Travel and cancellation insurance;
- Meals not priorly mentioned;
- Rent sleeping bag, mattress and / or walking sticks.
Will you climb the Lemosho route?
Contact us directly for more information!