Climbing the Kilimanjaro via the Machame route offers you the chance to see all the highlights of Mount Kilimanjaro in 7 days.
For many, climbing the Kilimanjaro is a dream. This Machame route gives you a great opportunity to successfully reach the roof of Africa: a fantastic route!
We offer the 7-day Machame route, with ample opportunity to acclimatise.
We don’t recommend the 6-day route as the last two days are merged into one, leaving barely any time for you to rest before climbing to the top. If you would like to climb Kilimanjaro via a 6-day route, we recommend the 6-day Rongai route.
Dates Machame route
- Small international group: we regularly organize a group trip you can join. See here dates and availability in 2020 - 2021.
- Private ascent: daily departure.
Price indiation 7-day Machame route
- € 2443 p.p.
- Surcharge single room / tent: € 338 p.p.
Private group trip:
- € 2798 p.p. with 2 people
- € 2388 p.p. with 4 people
- Transfers to/from Kilimanjaro airport;
- 3 nights in a comfortabel hotel (1x logies & breakfast and 2x half board), 2 nights prior to the climb and 1 night after the climb;
- Transfers to/from start and end point Kilimanjaro;
- Kilimanjaro climb (in private or a group) including full team of guides, assistant guides, carriers and chefs;
- All meals and water during the climb;
- Kilimanjaro Nationaal Park entrance fee; Kilimanjaro camping fee;
- Mountain rescue fees;
- Alle government taxes.
- International flight;
- Visa Tanzania;
- Travel and cancellation insurance;
- Meals not priorly mentioned;
- Rent sleeping bag, mattress and / or walking sticks.
Will you climb the Machame route?
Contact us directly for more information!