The Northern Circuit is a route where you walk to the top via the north side of Kilimanjaro.
A route that is rarely walked and therefore very pristine.
You can climb the Northern Circuit in 9 days.
The walk starts at the village of Lemosho on the west side of Kilimanjaro. You climb to the top via the ‘back’ of Kibo. You descend via a different route, the Mweka route.
The big advantage of this 9-day route is that you can acclimatize better, which makes your chance of success even greater, you have a spectacular view of all the mountain walls during the climb and there are fewer people there.
Dates Northern Circuit
- Private ascent: daily departure.
- We regularly organize a (international) group that you can join. Here you will find the dates and availability in 2023 and 2024.
Price indication 9-days Northern Circuit
- € 3270 per person based on 2 people
- € 3100 per person based on 6 people
- Supplementary single room/tent: € 400 per person
- Transfers to/from Kilimanjaro airport;
- 3 nights in a comfortabel hotel (1x logies & breakfast and 2x half board), 2 nights prior to the climb and 1 night after the climb;
- Transfers to/from start and end point Kilimanjaro;
- Kilimanjaro climb (in private or a group) including full team of guides, assistant guides, carriers and chefs;
- All meals and water during the climb;
- Kilimanjaro Nationaal Park entrance fee; Kilimanjaro camping fee;
- Mountain rescue fees;
- Alle government taxes.
- VAT of 18% (introduced on 1 July 2016).
- International flight;
- Visa Tanzania;
- Travel and cancellation insurance;
- Meals not priorly mentioned;
- Rent sleeping bag, mattress and / or walking sticks.
Will you climb the Northern Circuit route?
Contact us directly for more information!